- Nikolaou, G., Neocleous, D., Kitta, E., Christou A. and Katsoulas, N., 2020. Implementing Sustainable Irrigation in Water-Scarce Regions under the Impact of Climate Change. Agronomy,10(8):1120. https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy10081120
- Nikolaou, G., Neocleous, D., Kitta, E., Katsoulas, N., 2021. Advances in irrigation /fertigation techniques in greenhouse soilless culture systems. Advances in horticultural soilless culture (ed. Prof Nazim Gruda, University of Bonn, Germany). ISBN (pdf): 978-1-78676-438-6.
- Bañón, S., Ochoa, B., Bañon, D., Ortuño, M.F., Sánchez-Blanco, M.J. 2020. Assessment of the Combined Eﬀect of Temperature and Salinity on the Outputs of Soil Dielectric Sensors in Coconut Fiber. Sustainability 2020, 12, 6577. doi:10.3390/su12166577
- One of the measurements carrying out under different #deficit irrigation strategies, in CEBAS-CSIC pilot farm, to monitor tree water status, is by mean of thermoradiometers in order to get data for the development of the PRECIMED DSS.
- Monitoring the water status of our pomegranate trees at CEBAS-CSIC pilot farm, to check how the trees are responding to the applied irrigation strategies.
The main parameters measured are: leaf and stem water potential, stomatal conductance, net photosynthesis and leaf temperature.
Pomegranates yield and quality tested at CEBAS-CSIC pilot farm will be evaluated for the different irrigation strategies.
- Installing an Imetos weather station at INRAA pilot farms to get climatic data for the water requirements calculation of fruit trees.
- Diviner 2000 humidity sensor was used for irrigation scheduling of potato crop at INRAA pilot farm. This sensor allow the measurement of soil water content by step of ten (10 cm) until the depth of -1,60m.
This microclimate station is installed under greenhouse of UTH,Velestino : The objective is to monitor the climatic conditions inside the greenhouse compartment (e.g. air temperature, relative humidity, solar radiation, etc.) and the water status of a tomato crop (e.g. volume of irrigation and drainage, etc.). Two (O2) rain gauges have been connected to the irrigation and drainage emitters to assess the daily water and nutrient uptake. The recorded data are then incorporated into irrigation and fertilization models for greenhouse crops.